Welcome to Hoban Construction
Hoban Construction Ltd. (HCL) is a large-scale construction company that has been serving the heavy equipment industry since 1966. Originating as a family business, Hoban Construction Ltd. was started by Bill Hoban, and the business has continued to operate as such by his son Clayton Hoban. Over the past 40 years, Clayton Hoban, President, along with trusted family members and long term employees has built a sound reputation with clients for providing high quality services in a timely, reliable, and cost effective manner. HCL head office is centrally located in Vernon, British Columbia, with branching offices in Regina, Saskatchewan, Calgary, Alberta, and Prince George, British Columbia.
Currently HCL operates with over two hundred employees and more than two hundred pieces of equipment.
Serving the fields of:
- Highway, Railway, & Road Construction.
- Aggregate Production & Sales.
- Oilfield Construction & Decommissioning.
- Environmental Remediation & Reclamation.
- Asphalt Paving.
- Sealcoat Application.
- Subdivision Construction.
- Municipal & Industrial Construction.
- Safety & Traffic Management.